Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2024 1:42:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k]
NY post got some internal memo leaks.

It appears it is about to hit the fan:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/12/us-news/florida-border-agents-on-high-alert-for-haitian-refugees/
Florida border agents placed on high alert for refugees following breakdown of order in Haiti
By Social Links for Jennie Taer
Published March 12, 2024, 4:05 p.m. ET

Border agents in Miami have been told to prepare for a wave of migration from Haiti following the takeover of the country by bloodthirsty gangs, The Post has learned.

An internal agency email leaked to The Post pointed out it is unlikely Haitians who take to the sea and enter Florida illegally will be repatriated back to their home country, given its instability.

The message also warned that one vessel of migrants landing would overwhelm agency capabilities in the area.

“One landing will cripple the station and our ability to respond to other traffic,” the email to agents read.

Every single one of them need to have DNA samples taken.

As if FL don't have enough to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That's just lovely.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Gonna be dead Haitians in the street.

Be food for the pit bulls across the street.

If Biden won't do it, I have to.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
That's just lovely.
View Quote

I much rather have Cubans.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Son of a ................
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:39:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#5]
Originally Posted By SystemFailCoreDump:
Son of a ................
View Quote

If the memo leaks are real, someone should go bend the coastie's ears and ask them who the heck told them to let these people in.

Desantis needs to have every single on of them DNA sampled and bussed to hillary's house.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Desantis needs to have every single on of them DNA sampled and bussed to hillary's house.
View Quote

I'm okay with my tax money going for that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Fort Jefferson is closed as of today.

So is my street.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
The country is far too pussifed these days - but in a perfect world this would mean 'weapons free' on ALL invaders.
View Quote

I got a swamp right around the corner.

Guess what lives there
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Only with FJB in office.

His actions at the border show his approval for stuff like this also.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#11]
The country is far too pussifed these days - but in a perfect world this would mean 'weapons free' on ALL invaders.
View Quote
Gators gotta eat too ....
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not in favor of accepting Haitian refugees, but at least they would have a LEGITIMATE asylum claim, unlike most of the people crossing the southern border.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:01:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BEN-RN] [#13]
Edit: Whoops, misread that post.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Relax, the busses are waiting, DeSantis is sendin' 'em all to N.Y. !
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Why is OP acting like this is something new?  This has been going on for years.  I see those retched scum even in my county.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikov762:
Why is OP acting like this is something new?  This has been going on for years.  I see those retched scum even in my county.
View Quote

It's not new.

What is new just this moment is that we got leaked memos from the people who's job it is to know this stuff ahead of time.

It's nice to not be taken by surprise.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#18]
This has been going on for 4+ decades.. but I wouldn't expect transplants to get it.

just sayin'
View Quote

If you're a seminole or a creek, you can add a few more generations on that transplant list.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Biden says they will all become doctors and provide valuable service to the country.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#20]
https://www.flgov.com/2024/03/13/governor-desantis-deploys-additional-personnel-assets-to-southern-florida-and-the-keys-to-stop-potential-influx-of-illegal-immigration-from-haiti/

Governor DeSantis Deploys Additional Personnel, Assets to Southern Florida and the Keys to Stop Potential Influx of Illegal Immigration from Haiti
On March 13, 2024, in News Releases, by Staff
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—In anticipation of a potential influx of illegal immigrants from Haiti, Governor Ron DeSantis has ordered additional state assets to the Keys and southern waters of the State of Florida.

“For quite some time, the State of Florida has been dedicating significant resources to combat illegal vessels coming to Florida from countries such as Haiti,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “Given the circumstances in Haiti, I have directed the Division of Emergency Management, the Florida State Guard, and state law enforcement agencies to deploy over 250 additional officers and soldiers and over a dozen air and sea craft to the southern coast of Florida to protect our state. No state has done more to supplement the (under-resourced) U.S. Coast Guard’s interdiction efforts; we cannot have illegal aliens coming to Florida.”

Currently, state agencies have security and surveillance assets in South Florida and the Keys as a part of Operation Vigilant Sentry to stop illegal immigration at sea. The governor’s directive today will send additional personnel and assets from the following agencies:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement: 39 additional officers.
   The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission: 23 additional officers with eight additional seacraft.
   The Florida National Guard: 48 additional Guardsmen with four additional helicopters.
   The Florida Highway Patrol: 30 additional officers with an additional aircraft and drones for surveillance.

Governor DeSantis will also today authorize a deployment of the Florida State Guard to the Keys to assist in the operation. This deployment includes up to 133 soldiers.

Illegal immigrants feel empowered to enter the sovereign territory of the United States because of the federal government’s refusal to diligently enforce our immigration laws and protect the integrity of the border. When a state faces the possibility of invasion, it has the right and duty to defend its territory and people. Under Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida will act.

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#21]
We need to reopen guantanimo bay like we did in 1994. My whole mp battalion ended up running those camps. I was grateful my company ran a camp for Cuban families. The single male Cuban camps and Haitian camps were awful.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#22]
do we have any gunboats or subs that could handle the problem?
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:15:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#23]
Should naval blockade the island and should broadcast that Haitian refugees are not welcome, don’t attempt to travel to the US, you are wasting your time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Hello Aids and whatever other exotic diseases they bring with them. Where can I donate bus fare to send them north?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#25]
This should be another batch for Martha's Vineyard.  Could you imagine the uproar?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
Hello Aids and whatever other exotic diseases they bring with them. Where can I donate bus fare to send them north?
View Quote

Nothing new, really.

From 1985:
https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/aids-public-morality-and-public-health/
In a somewhat more sophisticated way, but just as certainly, Newsweek’s recent cover story on AIDS (and to a lesser extent Time’s) played upon the fears of heterosexuals and cooperated with the public health bureau­cracy’s conspiracy of silence about the alarming side of “gay lifestyles.” For example, Newsweek remarks in a footnote, “Although AIDS is common in Haiti, Haitians in the U.S. have been dropped as a risk category,” without anywhere explaining that they were dropped when it was discovered the Haitian AIDS victims were homosexual prostitutes in Haiti who concealed that fact from medical investigators because they were ashamed of it.

2016:
https://archive.is/CkdmE
A new genetic analysis of HIV, the human immunodeficiency virus, made public Wednesday concluded that it first “jumped” from Haiti to New York around 1970 and spread from there to California several years later, well before public-health authorities first recognized the disease or had a way to test for it.

“The ancestor of this HIV subtype did disperse on a single occasion out of Africa, diversified in Haiti for some time, and then moved to the U.S.,” said Dr. Worobey. “New York City acts as this hub from which the virus moved to the West Coast and eventually to Europe, Australia, Japan and all sorts of places.”
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#27]
I wonder how many boats would have to be sunk in the Florida Straits before they would get the message??
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:09:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#28]
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/desantis-hints-marthas-vineyard-flights-haitian-aliens

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday suggested that Haitians arriving in the Florida Keys could end up the upper-crust left-wing enclave of Martha's Vineyard, appearing to reference a prior instance in which he flew illegal aliens from the southern border to the island.

"We do have our transport program also that's gonna be operational. Haitians land in Florida Keys, their next stop very well may be Martha's Vineyard," he said during an appearance on "The Dana Show" with Dana Loesch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:00:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BayEagle] [#29]
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Already here. Saw 3 women with young children hitch hiking on US 19 in Crystal River. Saw two separate groups of 2 guys each with backpacks walking along another road in Citrus County. All appeared to be hispanic. This was last weekend. I’ve never seen this before.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By PearlGirl:
Already here. Saw 3 women with young children hitch hiking on US 19 in Crystal River. Saw two separate groups of 2 guys each with backpacks walking along another road in Citrus County. All appeared to be hispanic. This was last weekend. I’ve never seen this before.
View Quote

IIRC, hatians are going to look african or some level of mulatto/"black" creole.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#32]
https://winknews.com/2024/03/26/desantis-proposes-new-immigration-bill/

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is ready to make sure the turmoil in Haiti does not reach the shores of Florida, and he’s considering calling lawmakers back to Tallahassee to do something about it.

“I’m working with folks to craft if there’s something we can do in a special legislative session to give our law enforcement more authority to arrest and detain because I think that will be a huge disincentive for people to come if we can do it,” said DeSantis during a radio interview with Sean Hannity.

DeSantis referenced Texas’s new law SB4 on the show."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:

I much rather have Cubans.....
View Quote

We moved out of Cape Coral because of the Cubans.  They should re-name it Me-Yammy West.

Send them and the Haitians  to DC.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#34]
https://winknews.com/2024/04/22/human-smuggling-fwc-haitian-migrants-florida/

Authorities from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission stopped a possible human smuggling operation by working with local, state and federal authorities.

According to FWC, the Air and Marine Operations Center in Miami-Dade County told other agencies a possible human smuggling operation was nearing the South Florida coast on Friday.

Miami-Dade County Police were the first to stop the 60-foot yacht but were soon joined by agencies from the U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Coast Guard, and CBP Air and Marine Operations at the scene.

Once authorities got on board the yacht, they discovered approximately 30 Haitian migrants along with two alleged human smugglers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top