Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2022 12:50:26 PM EDT
Shooting for Denver or close enough that we can be in/out in ~20 min give or take. Is there any rural areas relatively close? I'd rather give an arfcommer the $ over some rando purple haired moron.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
There's nothing rural within 20 - 30 minutes of downtown Denver period. You probably can feel a little rural about 45 minutes out. I've got a rural vacation rental up in the mountains but it's about 1.5 hours out near Fairplay so likely too far for your trip. Maybe look around Evergreen or Conifer if you don't want to be too far away from the city but want to feel like you're in the mountains.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What constitutes "in and out".  You can come south into Douglas county and feel a little bit of small town charm in Parker or Castle Rock, but I don't have a rental for you.  If you airbnb it down here, it is very unlikely to be a purple haired anything.  This county is pretty right leaning.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Avoid I70 W bound on Friday and Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top