Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2021 3:30:16 AM EDT
If anyone wants to grab a bite or a beer let me know. I plan to hit the following in some order:

eegees
Luke's
pats
el charro
bk's
viva / nicos
guero canelo
brueggers
el sur

I'm sure there's more but that's my basic list
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
And holy shit would you guys knock it off with the heat. Owww.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#2]
today wasnt to bad
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Try any of the Serial Grillers and the Trident restaurants.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try any of the Serial Grillers and the Trident restaurants.
View Quote
Checking out serial grillers tonight.  

I almost got lynched last night for asking to switch one of the 80 TVs in culinary rejects to the Vegas hockey game.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#5]
The Hub gun store on Alvernon at 22nd has recently expanded and has a lot of inventory.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 5:13:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Took a gamble on Canyon's Crown for lunch and it was actually still like I remembered it.  Then we hit OK Corral for prime rib for dinner.  I'm going back to TX a tad heavier.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 5:14:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Hub gun store on Alvernon at 22nd has recently expanded and has a lot of inventory.
View Quote
Thanks, I didn't even know that existed.  Been 11 years since I've been here.  I'll see if I can talk my FiL into checking it out tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top