Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2021 1:38:14 PM EDT
Wa state has this pastor pimping the vaxx

"Theres actually very little in the Bible about protecting our personal rights"

She goes on the say "its an act of justice to get the vaccine."

Now we have organized religion backing government. We were warned of this a few thousand years ago.

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
That's fucking disgusting
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Gross she should move to a nunnery and take a vow of silence
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I chose to get vaccinated (my choice, higher-risk in two categories), and this commercial disgusts me.

Whatever happened to personal choices and freedoms?
View Quote

My Body, My^h^hTheir Choice.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, no big surprise. The Enemy does have his Anti-Christ Pastors, teachers, etc, also.
It's war, an ongoing ancient one that is becoming quite interesting in these days.
We know what side Retardslee the Tyrant of WA state is on.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#6]
There is also a radio commercial they're running with some rando nurse who claims she was "vaccine hesitant" and then started "researching the facts"

She says over and over again "vaccines are safe and effective" - OK, vaccines in general? You didn't say the covid vaccines, which so far don't seem to be safe for a lot of people, and are so ineffective that the dictionary definition of vaccine had to be changed to suit their failure to actually prevent the spread of the virus.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
.....and are so ineffective that the dictionary definition of vaccine had to be changed to suit their failure to actually prevent the spread of the virus.
View Quote

If they'd just call the damn thing a "covid shot" like the flu shot instead of a vaccine, people may not feel so manipulated by the obvious language. Of course thats only one aspect of the whole manipulation scheme.....
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wa state has this pastor pimping the vaxx

"Theres actually very little in the Bible about protecting our personal rights"

She goes on the say "its an act of justice to get the vaccine."

Now we have organized religion backing government. We were warned of this a few thousand years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKa9QsjKC24
View Quote

I've seen it and, as a "born again" Christian, I'm offended. Pastors are meant to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not spew Marxist propaganda.
If anyone is interested in an at length discussion on Covid and the vaccines, there is a great Joe Rogan podcast from today where he interviewed Dr. McCollough, a very learned and accomplished cardiologist. It's on Spotify. I found it here.
Joe Rogan
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Faith not fear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top