Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2021 7:01:36 AM EDT
Click 2 Houston - Did New Texas Law put GUNS in the hands of Criminals??

Harris County Commissioners blast HB1927 for "Putting Guns in Hands of Criminals" ...

Except the law doesn't even go into effect until SEPTEMBER 1st and Harris County has suffered through an explosion of violence LONG before HB1927 was even debated.   Remember, HB 1927 (Constitutional Carry) doesn't even go into effect until SEPTEMBER 1st...

But trust Democrats to never let an opportunity to blame Lawful Gun Owners or Republicans for the disaster & explosion of Violent Crime that the Democrats themselves created by coddling & easy bond releasing of violent criminals back onto the streets to Rob, Rape & Murder again and again and again and again and again ... ... ... ...

Even Channel 2 news (NBC) had to call B.S. on the Democrats of the Harris County Commissioners Court claims ...  

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#1]
What the problem lies is the easy bonds and the lack of punishment in Harris County.

Group of guys robbed me in 2010.  I shot and killed one of the robbers.  Other robber was caught red handed, but tossed the money to another accomplish (money long gone).  His bond was 1/10th of what was stolen from me.  He got 5 years TDCJ, served 2.5.  Recently found out homie was still following people from the same bank I was going to 11 years ago.  This time, homie scored high 6 figures in the robbery.  

Guess how much his bond is?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
DUMBocrats are way to stupid to hold any public office. They shit that rolls of their shit filled heads baffles anyone with an IQ over 60.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DUMBocrats are way to stupid to hold any public office. They shit that rolls of their shit filled heads baffles anyone with an IQ over 60.
View Quote

It should, but you'd be surprised at how many people that should know better seem to be willfully ignorant because they're so indoctrinated in libtard thinking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#4]
THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR A CRIMINAL SAY #87:

"Damn. I was planning on robbing a Dollar General today - but carrying a gun without a permit is against the law..."
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR A CRIMINAL SAY #87:

View Quote

It is like the stupid store owner think that 30.06 signs will stop them from being robbed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It should, but you'd be surprised at how many people that should know better seem to be willfully ignorant because they're so indoctrinated in libtard thinking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame a lot on the Moron Media, look at the bullshit they put out and people believe the shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Ha, the best part of CC is how much turds like Adrian Garcia don't like it.

Crime is bad in Houston because the DA won't prosecute, and the judges (every single one is a Democrat) let criminal go with little or no bail, and little or no prison time after a conviction.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Crime is bad in Houston because the DA won't prosecute, and the judges (every single one is a Democrat) let criminal go with little or no bail, and little or no prison time after a conviction.
View Quote

I carry every time I even have to drive through Houston.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 4:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

With all the freeway shootings, that is a very wise policy my friend.

Houston news has some freeway Road Rage shooting nearly every night these days.

Recently a Dad & his two sons were coming back from an Astros game & were chased by some Thug in a pimped Buick who shot his son in the back of the head, killing him.

Am sure if they ever catch the Thug that (a) he'll have a LONG criminal record & (b) was a Felon in Possession at the time of the murder.

Houston is a shit hole that let the Rats run wild.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Recently a Dad & his two sons were coming back from an Astros game & were chased by some Thug in a pimped Buick who shot his son in the back of the head, killing him.

Am sure if they ever catch the Thug that (a) he'll have a LONG criminal record & (b) was a Felon in Possession at the time of the murder.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With Boss Ogg and the Beto judges I bet the thug will be back on the street before the arresting officers shift is done.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't forget that officers have to clear every arrest with an ADA prior to arrest.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe the Democrats have a Delorean running Plutonium with a Mister Fusion that gets exciting at 88 miles per hour...

So they went to the Future & Back Again to let us know that HB 1927 was going to unleash complete carnage on the streets, shootouts in every parking lot & blood flowing knee deep in the gutters...

Gee...  How many times have we heard THAT before???  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:22:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Criminals were carrying concealed before HB1927 without permission.  Sometimes question are we a free nation?  Criminals don't ask permission, don't pay taxes on their illegal gains and go about doing whatever they want.  We have too many laws instead of just learning to live peacefully and with respect.

CD
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:13:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Criminals were carrying concealed before HB1927 without permission.  Sometimes question are we a free nation?  Criminals don't ask permission, don't pay taxes on their illegal gains and go about doing whatever they want.  We have too many laws instead of just learning to live peacefully and with respect.

CD
View Quote

All carry laws are pretty stupid. Unlawful carry is a class A misdemeanor, something WE don’t want, but the average criminal doesn’t give a shit. The moron is carrying a gun to either rob or murder someone or both. They don’t give a shit about a misdemeanor charge, they think it is s joke. Kind of like morons with business that put up a 30.06 thinking a criminal won’t bring in a gun to rob their business.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:30:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Fun thread,,I have to drive through Houston in a couple of weeks. Damn.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fun thread,,I have to drive through Houston in a couple of weeks. Damn.
View Quote

Better be Rolling Heavy when in "H-town"...

A .25acp in you pocket just isn't going to cut it here in the Jungle.

Good Luck to You @ACEB36TC  !!
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Better be Rolling Heavy when in "H-town"...

A .25acp in you pocket just isn't going to cut it here in the Jungle.

Good Luck to You @ACEB36TC  !!
View Quote

At some point, you're going to need to drive with a small crew and rifles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top