Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2023 1:32:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
What a fucktard!
(Re: Jay Sleazy, aka Jay Retardslee)
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Last AWB went 10 years, but this won't live nearly that long. Everybody knows it's legally weak & won't stand up to scrutiny. I'll be saving to binge after it falls. Can't stop the signal.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last AWB went 10 years, but this won't live nearly that long. Everybody knows it's legally weak & won't stand up to scrutiny. I'll be saving to binge after it falls. Can't stop the signal.
View Quote

I remember people saying similar in things in CA before I left. Not only can they not buy most things, they have to go through background checks to buy ammo. I see little reason to be optimistic that a court is going to do much. They move so slow and the left is likely to ignore them anyway.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I remember people saying similar in things in CA before I left. Not only can they not buy most things, they have to go through background checks to buy ammo. I see little reason to be optimistic that a court is going to do much. They move so slow and the left is likely to ignore them anyway.
View Quote

My guess is that either or both an ammo tax and a background check for ammo are coming next year, along with an attempt to gut the cpl program even further.

I have a subscription to target sports and have been ordering ammo every paycheck whether I need it or not. Stacking deep.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My guess is that either or both an ammo tax and a background check for ammo are coming next year, along with an attempt to gut the cpl program even further.

I have a subscription to target sports and have been ordering ammo every paycheck whether I need it or not. Stacking deep.
View Quote

Is that still the best place online to buy in bulk? I haven’t purchased since early 2020 and let my membership expire. Is there anywhere that offers discounts for multiple cases, for example ordering 10 cases of a specific caliber?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is that still the best place online to buy in bulk? I haven’t purchased since early 2020 and let my membership expire. Is there anywhere that offers discounts for multiple cases, for example ordering 10 cases of a specific caliber?
View Quote

A good place to buy bulk also is SG Ammo and Recoil Gun Works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top