Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2020 1:41:03 PM EDT
Some douche from Tulsa introduced this.

https://legiscan.com/OK/research/HB2945/2018
2020 Regular Session (Introduced)

We need to make gun grabbers birds again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Tulsa, rein in your retard. He's loose.

Better yet, make sure that idiot gets the boot next go around.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I tell you what they are making the word Democrat the worst derogatory word in the English language!
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 3:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Tulsa is ran by tards - straight up retards. Starting with PT Barnum (the mayor GT). Total fucking clown shoes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Tulsa is the San Francisco of the midwest.
TU.... and the elitist $$ and the massive liberal and gay agenda.

Kaiser funding a liberal infiltration against us to change our voting.
4 new neighbors in my addition are from Cali.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
And the 10 round mag limit bill has been introduced.....they have started their full attack on the second amendment here now.  It's time for OK to become a 2A sanctuary state and ban all bills seeking to dimish the amendment.  Any legislator who attempts to intro an unconstitutional bill should be charged with a felony.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
As Brani pointed out, another one was introduced, HB2940. I tried reaching out to Dunnington, but he refused to talk to me because I didn't live in his district. I know Reddit is very left leaning, but I did make a posting there to bring it to the attention of more individuals. The left is trying to be sneaky about this, but if we can nip it in the butt right away, it might help us in the long run.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top