Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 6:39:28 PM EDT
Hi, just wondering if anyone in Billings has some of this powder?

Thx
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got some I am considering letting go of, but I'm in Kalispell (not a sale ad or offer). I wish we had a Scheels. They been consistently getting Berry's bullets as well as others in, and fortunately have cheap shipping most of the time. Local store here got a pretty good powder drop last week, including Hodgdon, but no H335. Should have grabbed some bl-c2 to have, but I spent a fair amount at Graf's a week and a half ago and am waiting for that powder to ship.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Dan. Yea Kalispell a ways away but thank you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got some I am considering letting go of, but I'm in Kalispell (not a sale ad or offer). I wish we had a Scheels. They been consistently getting Berry's bullets as well as others in, and fortunately have cheap shipping most of the time. Local store here got a pretty good powder drop last week, including Hodgdon, but no H335. Should have grabbed some bl-c2 to have, but I spent a fair amount at Graf's a week and a half ago and am waiting for that powder to ship.
View Quote

Which local store would that be?

(Pleasedon’tsaymachinegunsMontana, Pleasedon’tsaymachinegunsMontana, Pleasedon’tsaymachinegunsMontana)
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

(Pleasedon’tsaymachinegunsMontana, Pleasedon’tsaymachinegunsMontana, Pleasedon’tsaymachinegunsMontana)
View Quote

It was
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It was
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was

Very unfortunate, that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:46:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I might have a couple pounds of it if you cant find any.

In helena area
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#8]
What's unfortunately about machinegunsmt? Just curious
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

The owner is a Grade A Asshole. Every time I’ve ever interacted with him, it was an unpleasant experience. It doesn’t matter if it was in the shop or at a gun show, he’s a disrespectful prick asshole. I won’t give him a penny. As I told someone else recently, if the only choices were buy from him or drive to Glendive to buy stuff, I’d make the trip to Glendive.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The owner is a Grade A Asshole. Every time I've ever interacted with him, it was an unpleasant experience. It doesn't matter if it was in the shop or at a gun show, he's a disrespectful prick asshole. I won't give him a penny. As I told someone else recently, if the only choices were buy from him or drive to Glendive to buy stuff, I'd make the trip to Glendive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The owner is a Grade A Asshole. Every time I've ever interacted with him, it was an unpleasant experience. It doesn't matter if it was in the shop or at a gun show, he's a disrespectful prick asshole. I won't give him a penny. As I told someone else recently, if the only choices were buy from him or drive to Glendive to buy stuff, I'd make the trip to Glendive.

He's cool as shit to me and to most of his regular customers, he's just very sarcastic until you get to know him.  He gives everybody a little shit and if you are a good sport about it, he decides you're alright and drops the act.

Now when I go in, he offers me stuff they're holding in the back: ammo, powder, etc.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He's cool as shit to me and to most of his regular customers, he's just very sarcastic until you get to know him.  He gives everybody a little shit and if you are a good sport about it, he decides you're alright and drops the act.

Now when I go in, he offers me stuff they're holding in the back: ammo, powder, etc.
View Quote

Every time I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with him, he’s been a prick. And it’s not an act, it’s not sarcasm, he’s been a complete and utter asshole. Won’t answer questions, get rude about the fact that it was even asked, gets uppity about being asked to let a customer examine a piece, won’t disassemble it so the guy with cash, you know, THE CUSTOMER, can see how difficult it is and thus whether this rifle should get any further consideration.

Fuck that guy and his business. I will steer as many people as I can away from him.

I’m glad you’ve had a pleasant experience. I don’t like being treated like I’m worth less than dogshit by someone I’m trying to buy something from.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I’ve had good experiences at MGM as well...bought quite a bit from them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
@mtsniper

Not in billings but... (left it cold)

https://montanaguntrader.com/advert/hodgdon-h335-powder/
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2021 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 9:38:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ahh. Well hell.
View Quote

I'd give a member here a better deal, but not a random.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Just seen this, sold out. Dang it.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just seen this, sold out. Dang it.  
View Quote

Keep watching. H335 wasn't coming into stock with powder drops until March. It has dropped a couple times on the past couple of weeks now.
Top Top