Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2023 1:35:14 PM EDT
Need repairs on an 1874 Sharps 45-70 (Armisport). Anybody know of anyone who can tackle this one?
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Need repairs on an 1874 Sharps 45-70 (Armisport). Anybody know of anyone who can tackle this one?
View Quote

What kind of repairs are you needing?

Refinishing work? Parts replaced? Parts made?
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I always used Jim McCollough in Selma, but I haven’t had smith work done in years, so not sure if he’s still in business.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I always used Jim McCollough in Selma, but I haven't had smith work done in years, so not sure if he's still in business.
View Quote
Pretty certain I heard his name mentioned a couple of nights ago when talking to a friend.  He stated that he was still working the last time he had spoken to him.  He mentioned him as well as a couple of other older gentlemen in the Selma area.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What kind of repairs are you needing?

Refinishing work? Parts replaced? Parts made?
View Quote
I was also waiting to see before saying anything.
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
possible trigger assy. trigger doesn't drop the hammer at all. Any ideas on repairing will be appreciated.
Btw, it's a double set trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top