Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2021 7:10:44 PM EDT
My son has purchased a bunch of parts to put together a 6.5 Creedmoor bolt gun.  I have most of the parts at my house and he will bringing the action home the next time he has some leave from the Army.  All parts including the barrel, action, etc. are brand new and have never been part of a  complete rifle.

From my limited research it appears best to let a reputable gunsmith install and headspace the barrel, after which I think we can do the rest (install in Q chassis, mount and boresight scope, etc.).

Does anyone have recommendations on a smith I can contact 'nearby' who could do this work?  I'm willing to drive a non-trivial amount but will ship the gun parts off if I have to.  TIA !!
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You might check with Andrew[i think] at Atwell Tactical,in Richardson.
He can handle all of that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#2]
In North Richland Hills Alamo Precision Rifles

A bit further away in Mount Pleasant East Texas Precision
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Many thanks to those that replied, now just to determine when my son can get leave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top