Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2021 11:41:22 AM EDT
The title pretty much says it all.  I have a S&W M&P 38 and want to have a XS night sight installed on it.  It requires drilling the pin holes in the new sight blade and I have neither the tools nor talent to do that myself.  Who would you recommend in the Plano/Frisco area for that type of work?  Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
how old is your revolver?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It is the newer 2 pin version.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Richard at Superior Gun Care on K Avenue, Right next door to the Bullet Trap.

He’s the go-to guy for just about any gunsmithing task.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:56:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Scheels has in-house gunsmith services available. No horror stories that I know of.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Richard at Superior Gun Care on K Avenue, Right next door to the Bullet Trap.

He’s the go-to guy for just about any gunsmithing task.
View Quote

Awesome, I will check him out.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I know I'm a little late here but 1911 Academy in McKinney gets all of my gunsmithing work - never, ever had an issue.  Great guys, fast service, superb work - whether it's 1911s, shotguns, rifles, revolvers, lever actions, semi autos, bolt guns, you name it they've worked on it for me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top