Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2024 10:43:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
That's not too far. If I strike out this weekend at the Springfield show I might head up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 12:26:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rick_NE] [#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 1:41:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bye_Felicia] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
There's one in Springfield this weekend?  

how did I miss that?  

OH.... now I see, it's an RK show. They absolutely SUCK in Nebraska. Not much besides chinese tools and goofy t shirts and paki knives. Are they any better down here?

Horry Sheet!!!!  $12 admission????!!!?!?!   That't hilarious. No thanks....
View Quote

It was insanely busy, and mostly guns or gun stuff. It also only took a couple hours to see everything in detail.

When I was in Nebraska I lived in too small and isolated of an area to hit gun shows.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
There's one in Springfield this weekend?  
OH.... now I see, it's an RK show. They absolutely SUCK in Nebraska. Not much besides chinese tools and goofy t shirts and paki knives. Are they any better down here?
Horry Sheet!!!!  $12 admission????!!!?!?!   That't hilarious. No thanks....
View Quote

I can't complain. I'd say the $12 is well worth it. Tons of guns, I'd say 4 out of 5 booths are selling guns. The rest is camo, silver, accessories, ammo... usually there's even a booth or two for rain gutters or essential oils. Usually a couple for leather working. Last one I went to they assembled AR15s on site, $320 out the door.

Go next time they have one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I usually setup at the Warsaw show.  It has been very slow lately.  I will not be there this time around due to Family things.  It is a small show Maybe 60 tables.  Lots of older stuff not much in the black gun department.  There is a large trap shooting group down there so lots of really nice shotguns.  If it is not a close show not sure it is worth more than a 15-20 minute drive.  Just my .02.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Cairo Mo. Gunshow Feb. 2&3  2024. Probably 60-100 tables. Will be set up there.2nd show@ this location 1st on was pretty good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top