Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2020 9:28:21 PM EDT
If you were only able to stop at one or two places for the best selection and prices on guns and ammunition in the Dayton to North Cincinnati area, where would you go and why? Thanks, I'm new to Ohio.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome to ohio!

olde english outfitters is a little north of dayton, ...they've always had a good selection of things...

https://www.oeoutfitters.com/
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Id go to the USAF museum.  Seriously, it's free and amazing.  If your fast,  you can make it through in an hour or so.  If you take your time,  all day long
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Aim surplus is in your AO, they have a nice wall o guns and will bring anything out from the warehouse you'd like to handle. (I always surf their website before I swing into the store).

as posted before the Wright Patterson Airforce museum in Dayton is awesome and free.

Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I just went here and got an 5" MP 2.0 9mm FDE for a $409 plus tax.

Small shop but great gun prices.

https://biagunshop.com/
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for some good ideas.  I plan on checking them all out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for some good ideas.  I plan on checking them all out.
View Quote
Olde English

Vandalia tactical

Vandalia range & armory

All within a 3 mile radius.....

Hit one hit them all

ETA: Aim is a go to for order pick up but short of a few rifles hanging on the wall a 5 minute browse will suffice....buy online and showroom pickup
I buy most all of my ammo from AIM due to best prices in area
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 4:55:56 PM EDT
[#7]
There's also John Hanner's place. Arms Depot. 746 Watervleit Ave.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Sign up for AIM emails (if you haven't already) and every week or two they'll send out a Showroom Specials email. Sometimes there are some good deals.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#9]
If you go to AIM Google The Gunrunner in Monroe, small shop but decent selection and it's only 5 minutes away from AIM
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sign up for AIM emails (if you haven't already) and every week or two they'll send out a Showroom Specials email. Sometimes there are some good deals.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Olde English

Vandalia tactical

Vandalia range & armory

Hit one hit them all

ETA: Aim is a go to for order pick up but short of a few rifles hanging on the wall a 5 minute browse will suffice....buy online and showroom pickup
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Olde English

Vandalia tactical

Vandalia range & armory

Hit one hit them all

Miami Valley Shooting Grounds as well

Quoted:
There's also John Hanner's place. Arms Depot. 746 Watervleit Ave.
That dump still open?
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Miami Valley Shooting Grounds as well

That dump still open?
View Quote
I thought the owner gave up his FFL?
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you go to AIM Google The Gunrunner in Monroe, small shop but decent selection and it's only 5 minutes away from AIM
View Quote
When it was owned by Larry it was my favorite shop.

Now it's a great place to be offended by trade numbers, and generally walk in and walk right back.out.

I've witnessed that guy run off a lot of people, and he finally convinced me to leave and not come back, by begging me to trade glocks with him, then offering me 175.00 for an old 21, then backpedaling on that.

I left scratching my head and havent bothered driving over since
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now it's a great place to be offended by trade numbers, and generally walk in and walk right back.out.

I've witnessed that guy run off a lot of people, and he finally convinced me to leave and not come back, by begging me to trade glocks with him, then offering me 175.00 for an old 21, then backpedaling on that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't had any problems with the kid who bought Larry out, but I seldom see anything there I don't already own. I want to say I've only bought 2 guns from the current owner in the past year, a M-1 Carbine he thought was a Inland that ended up being a "Howa" Made in Japan model and a used Ruger 10/22 for $160ish. The later was a impulse buy, I was checking for other used guns (M-1 Carbines or Hi Power and clones) and it was marked down for Black Friday
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top