Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2018 9:48:06 PM EDT
So I am going to have some Pre-Deployment leave that I will be spending in the shire. I haven't been home in a few years and just wondering where the best place in the southern NH to buy a gun. I typically go to Morse sporting goods, or Rileys. I have heard that Riley's has kind of gone down hill over the past couple of years. I will be frequenting around Hillsborough, Manch Vegas and Milford. I am looking for a wheel gun chambered in either .44 Mag 454 or .45LC or maybe an AK variant rifle? Not 100% sure but I am also a severe impulse shopper.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I can recommend 619DW, aka Collectable Firearms at 619 DW Hwy. Merrimack for the AK variant.

Shooter's Outpost is another recommendation for any of what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out Merrimack Firearms & Old Glory Guns & Ammo in Mason NH.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can recommend 619DW, aka Collectable Firearms at 619 DW Hwy. Merrimack for the AK variant.

Shooter's Outpost is another recommendation for any of what you are looking for.
View Quote
These would be ny recommendations as well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
619DW, aka Collectable Firearms at 619 DW Hwy. Merrimack
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Old Glory Guns and Ammo (formerly State Line Guns) in Mason isn't far from Milford and is worth a look.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Talk to MAC Tactical
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Riley's has cleared out a lot of their old unwanted stuff in the last year and kept the the things that sell but the i still go there. Shooter's Outpost is by far the best in the Manchester area.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Old Glory Guns and Ammo (formerly State Line Guns) in Mason isn't far from Milford and is worth a look.
View Quote
Seconded.
Nicest guys in the gun biz IMHO. Small shop, but they cram an impressive amount of stuff in there and are super friendly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top