Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2020 12:52:01 AM EDT
Any good gun shows coming up in OR in the next few months?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 1:07:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Define good. Lol.
Roseburg this weekend. It's twice a year. February and September. Put on by Roseburg gun club.
Check the collectors west web site for other shows.
I also like the Albany show, but don't know when it is. Google it.

IMO, none of the shows here are really awesome. I've gotten to where I can walk around for a few hours and not see a single thing I'm interested in. I see a lot of first time gun buyers going there to pick out a handgun and I also see the type of people who don't have internet or a credit card going there. If you have the internet then nothing seems like a good deal at shows.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Albany has the best selection in terms of volume and diversity.

But the question really is- what are you after? Mil surp? A deal on contemporary firearms? Retro accessories?
IMO the Albany shows cover all bases but I’ve hit some good deals/struck gold on some PDX shows. Depends on what you’re after.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 2:07:17 AM EDT
[#3]
ARPC Gun Show, Albany OR, March 7-8
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I do not go to gunshows  buy I go to sell. If the prices are higher than I can pay shipping and FFL transfer then the dealers need to take a second look at thier prices. I may pay a few dollors more so I can get it now but not 20,30,40 or 50 bucks or more. They get dealer discounts on products..so don't let them fool you they are not getting screwed. I never knew much about dealers and their overhead, a shop may have more due to location and insurance. I know My nephew has got his c&R and can, depending on the item, get as much 250 dollor dealer discount on an item. HE found out about dealer prices and has applied to get his FFL, he will have it in 4 months at best.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Polk County fairgrounds (Rickreal) March 14-15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top