Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2018 12:36:54 PM EDT
Thinking of letting my IDF Version Tavor go, it's a pretty rare version, might not get the offers I want, but it will be a conversation starter. Anyone else going and what are you bringing or looking for?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going. It'll be my first gunshow in, I don't know, 5+ years?

Sadly, I see Jeff passed recently and Bachman's out of business. Those were always the two tables I made a beeline for, first.

Who are/is the large inventory discount handgun dealer(s) now?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure. SAW is going out of business... Well they officially have from what I understand and are left selling the little bit of 'personal' inventory they bought. That was as of the last show in Lewisville a couple weeks ago.

I might swing by. Currently in the market for 6.5CM build parts and reloading powder.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I might go. I have not been to a gun show since I moved to Texas. Might be good on a rainy day.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:10:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't expect much.  Small and generally disappointing at least for me personally.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, if you're interested in ARs and AR accessories (paraphrasing Hank Hill), it was a well stocked venue. Some high tone bling from a private estate sale (musta been from El Guapo's estate).

I snagged a Walther PPQ Q5 for a decent price. Got my Sebbie sharpened. And got mi Esposa some turquoise jewelry. I'm happy.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, if you're interested in ARs and AR accessories (paraphrasing Hank Hill), it was a well stocked venue. Some high tone bling from a private estate sale (musta been from El Guapo's estate).

I snagged a Walther PPQ Q5 for a decent price. Got my Sebbie sharpened. And got mi Esposa some turquoise jewelry. I'm happy.
View Quote
Where the AR parts a bunch of no-name items or were they quality? it seems the last few shows I've been to has a table or two full of complete uppers and miscellaneous parts but they are all unmarked and look a little dramatic for me. Stuff that screams I'm a noob and bought a muzzle brake with spikes on it
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#7]
There were at least 10 (15?) tables with complete uppers. Just about every manufacturer represented. Surprisingly, there were at least 3 vendors with Noveske.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top