Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2024 11:06:46 AM EDT

GF bought her mother tickets for it as an Xmas gift.. Looks like we are headed to Round Top Texas next week. I have a buddy who lives down there and has enlightened me of just how big this show is.. Not to mention that apparently the eclipse coming thru there has brought out every Tom, Dick and Harry. He pretty much said we were going to be surrounded by homos and hippies. Luckily we sealed up an Air BNB a loong time ago.. Any body been to this show before and know exactly what I am in for? We are also staying in Brenham and was told LJ's is a good spot fro grub... Any other recommendations?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:10:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ManiacRat] [#1]
I've been to Round Top once. It's big. It's a bunch of stops along an FM off 290 as opposed to one place. Kind of an area if you will.

Lots of good food out that way. Decent steakhouse on Winchester, Texas.

I also don't remember buying tickets either. We just went. Made a couple of stops with the  wives before we, the guys, headed on to Smithville to a family farm to begin our shenanigans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top