Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2021 1:27:51 PM EDT
So my parents are moving into a house that is not officially theirs until next month. They are living with my sister on the neighboring property. The previous residents of the house have left two Great Pyrenees neutered males and have stopped feeding or watering them. My parents make sure they have food and water daily but already have enough dogs they cannot take on these for themselves once they move into the property. They are located in the Morrow area near Lebanon in Southwest Ohio. If anyone is interested in two very gentle giant livestock guard dogs please either reply to this thread or private message me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Bro,

Give these folks a call. I am SURE they can assist!

Heart of Ohio Great Pyrenees Rescue

Big Fluffy Dog Rescue

Great Pyrenees Rescue Society

Me and the Little Lady got our hands full with a rescue group running up 20+ dogs a week from KY Shelters up to Akron, where we get them Vet checked, neutered/spayed, medicated, groomed, washed and available for adoption. The group has placed OVER 6,000 dogs that nobody wanted!

I really get steamed when I see dogs get mistreated or abandoned.

Canine Life Line
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Great links! Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely great breed. I have a Pyrenees/lab mix and wouldn't trade him for yhe world. They do eat and poop big though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Yepper!

Those Great Pyrs--love to give ya a BIG BEAR HUG when they stand up on their two hind legs and love ya to pieces!

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top