Quoted:

What system? I pulled our signs down yesterday
View Quote

I’ll pm.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Work said we are going to still mask up, even though most of those on site quit caring about masks months ago and wear them around their chins.

interested to see how the Madison county businesses react and what their "policies" will be.  My thoughts are the big box stores will require masks and the local employees won't give a shit.
View Quote

That seems to be the way most businesses are now.   Around here, only Chipolte and Costco are still Mask Nazis.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Today's retail experiences...  I am not a mask fan nor am I a mask hater, I honestly don't give a shit.  Their business, their rules, you could say.  I have to wear the chin mask at work.  So it goes...

Rural King - No mask sign, 90%of peeps maskless
Harbor Freight - No mask sign, 20% of peeps maskless
Home Depot - Mask required sign - 5% of peeps maskless

And, I passed by Larry's on the parkway, first time they didn't have a line waiting to get in in at least 10 months.....

Link Posted: 4/11/2021 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Today's retail experiences...  I am not a mask fan nor am I a mask hater, I honestly don't give a shit.  Their business, their rules, you could say.  I have to wear the chin mask at work.  So it goes...

Rural King - No mask sign, 90%of peeps maskless
Harbor Freight - No mask sign, 20% of peeps maskless
Home Depot - Mask required sign - 5% of peeps maskless

And, I passed by Larry's on the parkway, first time they didn't have a line waiting to get in in at least 10 months.....

View Quote

I went in my local Winn Dixie yesterday.  They still had their signs up, and it was about 70/30 mask/unmask.   No one even gave me a second glance for not wearing a mask.

IMHO, we'll probably see the signs up for a while, even though it isn't enforced.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:22:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I went to the Hartselle Wal-Mart today. They had a giant banner up saying that the are required in Wal-Mart. I'd say around 40 to 50% had one one and nobody gave me any weird looks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top