User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2021 9:42:37 AM EDT
Gov. Inslee announces vaccine mandate for school workers, indoor face mask use

Here we go again...
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw that. Color me shocked.

Of course, he left it open ended (at least from the Komo article I read). If he wanted to show real leadership and concern for the inevitable blow to people’s morale, he could have said some like we will do this for the next 60 days while continuing to encourage vaccinations then reassess. Give people some kind of idea on a plan.

But, as always, he has no plan.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#3]
This is part of his revenge plan, we didn't support his failed ambitions to rule the country so now we must pay. FJI.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny thing is, from the people I know it seems that the vaxxed are the ones catching covid.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny thing is, from the people I know it seems that the vaxxed are the ones catching covid.
View Quote

Spreading it too.
Fuck that POS Inslee.
Commie bastard.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#7]

I see this every morning.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Long past time to ignore his bullshit mandates
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:37:21 AM EDT
[#9]
That virus seems to have mutated like colds and the flu does from year to year.

The answer is to take a booster, which is the same vaccine for the Covid-19 8 to 10 months ago?

No body would accept taking the same flu shot after the flu has mutated, but with covid-19 it is some how OK?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Their desperation for me to get injected with a drug that doesn't seem to be working very well is starting to get kind of creepy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#11]
So sick of this. I'm just going to order everything from Amazon and Walmart pickup. I refuse to go back to having to wear a mask everywhere.

I really hope it won't be enforced but I'm sure most stores will
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck Inslee, and fuck wearing a mask
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So sick of this. I'm just going to order everything from Amazon and Walmart pickup. I refuse to go back to having to wear a mask everywhere.

I really hope it won't be enforced but I'm sure most stores will
View Quote
You bet they will. LNI will be up everyones ass making sure of it.

As much as I like to say Fuck Inslee (And indeed, fuck Inslee) hes just the mouthpiece screaming dreams. Its the enforcement arm that really impacts us. As long as LNI go around with a smile punishing busineses, businesses will support the Emperors edicts.

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Spreading it too.
Fuck that POS Inslee.
Commie bastard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spreading it too.
Fuck that POS Inslee.
Commie bastard.

We had an exposure at a meeting-afaik everybody who tested hot was vaccinated.

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Long past time to ignore his bullshit mandates
View Quote

This is were I am at.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Our private school is now required to make vax mandatory, and it seems not only for employees but any adult who volunteers. Volunteering is required and my wife and I do a lot of it.

I am beyond pissed at this BS. Either my wife or I am attending the local school board meeting tonight. We're not in the public school system but we need everyone to push back.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Our private school is now required to make vax mandatory, and it seems not only for employees but any adult who volunteers. Volunteering is required and my wife and I do a lot of it.

I am beyond pissed at this BS. Either my wife or I am attending the local school board meeting tonight. We're not in the public school system but we need everyone to push back.
View Quote

Private doesn’t exist in WA

You and your kids are property of the state komrade
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Their desperation for me to get injected with a drug that doesn't seem to be working very well is starting to get kind of creepy.
View Quote

Tell me about it, both of my Gov jobs are making it mandatory.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's certainly what they think.

My wife went to the school board meeting, there is a lot of support for our side. Blue haired crazy woman playing mask nazi at the door of course, and then inconsiderate enough to keep her phone ringer on the whole time. Idiots.

Get involved everyone, all these people need to be told to their faces to go shove it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Tell me about it, both of my Gov jobs are making it mandatory.
View Quote

Purge the government to all Lefty's.

Might work if the substantial decrease of workers doesn't implode the system
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Jeepers, even IF someone gets the shot/s, they can still get the virus and transmit it, so blaming it on those who don't get the shot doesn't explain things.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jeepers, even IF someone gets the shot/s, they can still get the virus and transmit it, so blaming it on those who don't get the shot doesn't explain things.
View Quote

The people that lied to us about Russian Collusion for years, that encourage homelessness and riots, that called the protest on Jan 6 an unarmed insurrection, and have lied to us about Covid from the beginning, now expect us to believe their current lies.  There is no transparency and we have no idea which story to believe any more.

And they wonder why people are reluctant to take their Trump Shots.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Jay Inslee is a fucking puppet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That virus seems to have mutated like colds and the flu does from year to year.

The answer is to take a booster, which is the same vaccine for the Covid-19 8 to 10 months ago?

No body would accept taking the same flu shot after the flu has mutated, but with covid-19 it is some how OK?
View Quote

There is no vaccine. There is no inoculation effect from taking any of them. Best they can do is mitigate the affects/symptoms, which is fine for the individual, but does nothing to slow the pandemic rate.

I can't say it often enough: follow the money. Select players are banking on the mandated distribution of these drugs, not to mention upping the power grab.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Washington ferry workers call out sick Friday in protest of vaccine mandate

Boeing employees and supporters protest company's vaccine mandate | FOX 13 Seattle

Hundreds in Everett protest Boeing's COVID-19 vaccine requirement for employees

Some Washington workers prepare to leave jobs over COVID-19 vaccine mandate

Seattle Police Officers Guild president says now is not the time to force a vaccine mandate

Seattle leaders gives update on COVID-19 vaccine mandates
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Fauci lied, millions died.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:05:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It only gets "better".  It appears that now they want to mix the "vaccines" with each other.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/idea-of-mixing-and-matching-covid-19-vaccines-gains-momentum_4054716.html

Anyone pushing this "vaccination", or believing in it, either has ulterior motives or is a complete moron.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:08:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:27:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I moved here from MA, now I have a Democrat dictator instead of a RINO dictator........

Politicians.........

View Quote

I came here from CA, happy to have escaped... then all the shitheads that destroyed the state moved here too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:08:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#31]

I Cannonball Runned the state to protest.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It only gets "better".  It appears that now they want to mix the "vaccines" with each other.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/idea-of-mixing-and-matching-covid-19-vaccines-gains-momentum_4054716.html

Anyone pushing this "vaccination", or believing in it, either has ulterior motives or is a complete moron.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

sounds like something a child would come up with..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top