Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2022 12:26:50 AM EDT
We just moved to PA a few months ago and my wife and I are looking for good shooting ranges within about a 30-minute drive from the Broomall/Newtown Square area. We plan to check out some of the indoor ranges in King of Prussia just to get our feet wet, but over the longer term I think we would be looking at becoming members at a place that has outdoor ranges and possibly shotgun sports.

Right now my wife just wants to shoot with me twice a month, a bi-weekly date night kind of thing, ARs and pistols, so black rifle, suppressor, and concealed carry friendly are a must. The DC area spoiled us with options and prices, looks like things are a lot more expensive up here. Any suggestions on good ranges in the area?
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Delaware Count Field and Stream Association, Middletown, PA.  Rifle, pistol, black powder, smallbore, trap, skeet, 5 stand, table trap, archery, airgun.  DCF&S.org
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Delaware County F&S is nice. Lower Providence also checks many of your boxes. Kimberton Gun club as well.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 11:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Slightly outside your 30 min window, but Southern Chester County Sportsmen's & Farmers Association is exponentially better than DCF&S.  For indoor options, Targetmaster on 202 and TSS in Avondale.

I lived in VA as well, used to shoot in Cville and Culpeper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top