Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2020 1:11:08 PM EDT
Just wanted to say how proud I am of you guys. I know the fight isn’t over yet but you guys are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work. Never submit. Stay Free!!!

<3
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I see this win as a group effort. We had a lot of help and support from out of state and it would not have turned out the way it did if we did not have backing from our brothers and sisters nationwide.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just wanted to say how proud I am of you guys. I know the fight isn’t over yet but you guys are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work. Never submit. Stay Free!!!

<3
View Quote

Thank you for your support, and the support of the many out of state patriots who joined us on Lobby Day.  This wouldn't have happened without them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Good work Virginia, remind those in office the oath they took was to the people of Virginia and not to bloomshits money.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 1:40:09 AM EDT
[#4]
We're fighting a similar fight this session waaayyyyy over here in Washington and your victory has been an inspiration for me.  Good job Virginians!

- Nw -
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see this win as a group effort. We had a lot of help and support from out of state and it would not have turned out the way it did if we did not have backing from our brothers and sisters nationwide.
View Quote
Yes, thank you to everyone who spent their time and money and risked their safety to help us. The moral support was also very encouraging. There is still a long fight ahead, but we can at least savor the moment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top