Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2023 7:34:11 PM EDT
I frequent Top Gun Shooting Sports and they had business cards for a place called Paragon and I did ask them for a quote in the past, but upon attempting to contact them now I got no response, their website doesn't seem to appear on google and one result says their LLC was dissolved. If anyone knows if they still exist and/or another good place to get the trigger  I plan to get installed on my Tanfoglio Witness cerakoted Chips Ahoy blue to match my aluminum grips I'd greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried atei?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you tried atei?
View Quote

I sent them an email, I also want to state that places can be outside Taylor, just in the general area to where it would be reachable easily.

To clarify I want to get my trigger coated blue to go along with the grip, I was inspired by the blue trigger on that Walther.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top