Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2021 12:20:59 AM EDT
Does anyone have any recommendations?  I currently have a 9mm operator that is useless till I can get someone to look at it.   Thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]
https://www.facebook.com/ottocompstl

I've not personally used, but I only hear good things.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/ottocompstl

I've not personally used, but I only hear good things.
View Quote

Definitely Otto, but be prepared to wait.

He helped me out in fixing some grip screws that Para Ordnance had cross threaded before I purchased a vertical mill.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't midwest gun works do smithing?  They are in Pevely.... Anyone have experience with them?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 11:45:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Otto called me today and said it was ready, I'll swing by tomorrow and see what's up.   He did a great turnaround on this.     To who asked, gun would not extract out of the chamber fired or unfired round without extreme measures.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:42:40 PM EDT
[#6]
To those who asked.   I have yet to get out and shoot it.    But it seems that the pistol had an unfinished chamber
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To those who asked.   I have yet to get out and shoot it.    But it seems that the pistol had an unfinished chamber
View Quote

Well?
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I know I'm late, but another recommendation for Otto if anyone else is looking.  It took a while to get some bluing done, but after finding out what all is involved in bluing, I completely understand the wait on that.

I had him fit a new barrel to my Dan Wesson CBOB and he had it ready in no time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
FYI:  As a friend of Otto's, he's moving into semi-retirement mode....

I'm trying to convince him otherwise....
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
FYI:  As a friend of Otto's, he's moving into semi-retirement mode....

I'm trying to convince him otherwise....
View Quote

That sucks...  
Not many like him left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top