Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2018 2:01:40 PM EDT
Anyone good in the state? I don’t mind driving and will pay for a good dog.

Thinking about one for my wife and I in the next few months or so.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I knew becuse they are awesome... if I was god, Golden’s would be my chosen people..

Link Posted: 10/21/2018 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]

my two from seasonsgold.  Girl is 1.5ish and boy is 5 months.

http://www.seasonsgold.com/
Pups are top notch. Has a wait list, but worth the wait though.  She is around Harrisburg, NC.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks, I'll check them out.

and I don't mind waiting for the right pup
I'd rather buy from someone who knows the breed well
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
OP, we bought our pup from Karagold in Tampa, and she was flown to us. Not an easy way to do it, and expensive, but they're some of the most beautiful goldens you'll ever see outside of a competition. The breeder is going to look you over pretty hard, but she's very protective of her dogs (you have to sign a release saying you'll neuter the dog, btw).

Our baby is slowly dying of cancer as I type, but she's been our whole world for a very long time. She's crossed the Atlantic four times, and lived a hell of an adventurous  life. People have run up and thrown their arms around her for years, and she's never so much as growled.

This is going to be a tough Christmas.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I can tell you who NOT to go to;  Golden Creek Kennels in Raleigh/Durham.  They put up a great front, but they are a terrible breeder.  Seasons Gold is probably the breeder we will get our next golden from.  Maybe next fall. Good Luck!
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can tell you who NOT to go to;  Golden Creek Kennels in Raleigh/Durham.  They put up a great front, but they are a terrible breeder.  Seasons Gold is probably the breeder we will get our next golden from.  Maybe next fall. Good Luck!
View Quote
What issues did you have?
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 12:37:25 AM EDT
[#7]
https://www.petfinder.com/

Adopt, don't shop!
Save a life and help put puppy mills out of business!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top