Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2021 10:23:27 PM EDT
Anyone used them for wrenching on your truck ?
Anyone you like in Plano, Allen area?

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Allison's Auto Care in Plano.They have fleet contracts and stand behind their work.
Have known the owner since 1974.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife has been using Golden Rule, they seem to do good work, I took mine into them about a month ago for an oil change and inspection to give them a try.

I will use them again until they give me reason not to. They do stand behind their work, and seem to be fair...I always worry with a 2010 Outback with 140k miles, seems rife for opportunities to make money on an inspection. They passed it no problem, they did have some recommendations on some stuff to think about, but weren't pushy about it...
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
You can also try Watauga Automotive. I have known the owner and his wife for 20 plus years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top