Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2018 11:43:40 AM EDT
Going to see Night Ranger tomorrow night at the Golden Nugget.  Can anyone fill me in on how tight security is at their concert venue.  I REALLY don't want to be on Freemont Street empty handed but don't know if there will be metal detectors going into the concert.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My friend is Director of Security at the GN....he said they may have detectors but you can check your gun in with security and pick it up on your way out. He also said the concert is sold out.
View Quote
Freaking AWESOME!  Thanks.

Yeah, there were only a few tickets left when we found out about the concert.  Thankfully we were still able to get some pretty decent seats.

Any chance you'd drop your friends name so I could keep an eye out for him?  Not sure I'd feel comfortable walking up to a random guard and asking about checking in a gun.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Perfect! Thanks again!
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Please pass my deepest thanks to Anthony. His team was awesome. Easy process with no hassles at all. Everyone I dealt with displayed the perfect combination of professionalism and courtesy. Pleasure to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I decided to check it just to be safe. When I got upstairs it turns out I didn’t need to. Metal detectors were there but pushed up against the wall and not used.

Concert was FANTASTIC! They went into some VERY deep tracks. Played from very first album all the way up to their latest album from last year. And the venue was incredible. Tiny little theater without a bad seat in the whole place. Nice comfortable seats and great acoustics. We found out that theater has a concert every Friday. We’ll definitely be going back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top