Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2021 1:51:50 PM EDT
Hey guys and gals... Is there any place in Mobile, Baldwin, or Escambia County where I can get some work done on my Glocks? Looking to get triggers and sight work done. I appreciate any info!
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Do it yourself, there are a billion videos. Can you put together Legos? You can work on a Glock.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Was referred to Servos Custom Firearms in Stapleton. I'm dropping off a few guns for work and will report when I get them back.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If it doesn't work out over there, drop me a line.  I have a site pusher and may have worked on a Glock or two in my time....

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it doesn't work out over there, drop me a line.  I have a site pusher and may have worked on a Glock or two in my time....

View Quote

Are you close to my AO? New to the area but born and bread a couple hours north, so I'm still learning who all is out here.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top