Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2021 1:01:11 AM EDT
Thought hometown would be a good resource so let's give it a run.

In the next year to year and a half I need to build two houses in Globe, two separate properties but adjoining and could use some help and or references.  I'll list in the current order if you know anyone looking for some work or know anyone that will work in the area in order as best I can.  Below is what is needed in the order currently needed.

- Two houses demoed and hauled including the footers.
-  Both properties surveyed and landmarks set while I'm onsite.
- Architect to provide prints of both house plans (I have 2D drawings currently) in their entirety.
- Concrete contractors who can build from prints.
- Framing contractors who can build from prints.
- HVAC contractor that is knowledgeable.

I'll be the GC with the help of a friend and am flexible but will have pre-lien and bond rights.  The homes are already funded and honestly just looking for someone to set up the structure (foundations, framing, sheathing, and roof) as well as a Architect who might be familiar with the area.

Finders fees will be paid in BBQ, beer, and fishing/hunting outings!

With the location and the market it's a bit hard to find someone willing to do the work, mostly finding the contractors I talk to are tired of bidding jobs with no follow through even where the market is.

Thanks for the help!

JDR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top