Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2020 3:44:45 PM EDT
You gave the proletariat his draft beer back after unconstitutionally taking it away from us, your not gonna take it back again unless its from our cold dead hoppy smelling hands.....

Attachment Attached File

Seriously guys, enjoy a semblance of American freedom this weekend.. give your barwenches some coin!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Took it away from us?  Come on. Make your own. Ain't no one taking my beer from me unless its me.  

Although I had given it up for Lent, so when Easter hit, I had a back log from dealing with this crap with no beer!

Just kegged up a 2 hearted clone.   Double + good!

Looks like you were at Land Grant?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ender875:
Took it away from us?  Come on. Make your own. Ain't no one taking my beer from me unless its me.   

Although I had given it up for Lent, so when Easter hit, I had a back log from dealing with this crap with no beer!

Just kegged up a 2 hearted clone.   Double + good!

Looks like you were at Land Grant?
View Quote

I don't brew beer... i may.....distill alcohol for uh.....fuel purposes though...and store it for use in charred oak barrels untill use.....and negative on Grant, Hales ales in Hilliard... was gonna do the arena district but heard Rbar and Brothers was hella packed...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice, friend of our's makes Rakia.  Powerful good.  Glad the arena district is packed, but no chance in hell I'll go to Brothers again!  Blast from the past.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ender875:
Nice, friend of our's makes Rakia.  Powerful good.  Glad the arena district is packed, but no chance in hell I'll go to Brothers again!  Blast from the past.
View Quote

Honestly me and the wife hit brothers pre hockey games just because their drink prices are cheap...we prefer Rbar alot more... Mikes got a great place there...
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top