Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2021 9:36:40 PM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen,

My wife and I are bringing our kid down to Gatlinburg for a few days. We've got about a 350 mile drive each way. I can make it down on one tank easily enough but I'll have to refuel before the return trip.

So, what's the gas situation like in GB/PF/Sevierville? We leave tomorrow AM, probably hitting Knoxville around 1300 local. Price isn't that big of a deal as long as it's available. Any insight would be excellent

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
pretty easy to find diesel.   gas is hard to come by
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Im in Knoxville and about the only stations that have gas for the most part are Pilot stations. However, they are at some of them, running out of certain grades. If your car can run on any of them, you should be okay. But, with the usual crowds/traffic in the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area, gas has got to be tight. Your choice about coming on down, but you may end up stuck but at the very least waiting in long lines at the pump.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
SE TN has gas all over the place. No lines, only 2-3 cars per station, etc. Not sure why Knox would be different?  
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#5]
All the Weigels stores near me in west Knoxville have gas. No lines. Price per gallon is up about a dime though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top