Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2024 11:15:13 PM EDT
Wondering why Gallagher voted against impeaching Mayorkas?  Is he another noodle spine that needs to be retired?
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Square peg in a round hole…doesn’t follow directions very well, dumbass,

Fucking RINO Commie, asshoe. Unphuckingbelievable!
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:14:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kapusta] [#2]
At first, I thought they might have some hidden strategy the way they handled it, but I think they just blew it, as per usual.  Is Gallagher really a douche based on past performance as well?  Problem is, I doubt it would have much difference anyway - wouldn't change the border because the moron-in-chief would still ball it up no matter who was in that position.  But just listening to him try and defend himself was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
What I saw was he is worried that the dems will start using impeachment against the Reps. Setting a new standard for impeachment abuse. Guess the fricken idiot doesn't remember what the dems did to Trump, twice. What a lame ass excuse.

My question is what did he get for that vote? F'in Rino POS.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 12:24:20 AM EDT
[#4]
The Country is being run off a cliff, and he’s worried about, WHAT?
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
At least he's quitting. Not seeking reelection.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I see the traitor Gallagher is quitting.    I bet he got a real ear full from the 8th district.
Good bye Traitor!
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I just saw that. Good, saves the people the trouble.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm guessing that no vote is getting him a lucrative job once he leaves. Otherwise, why not vote yes if you know you leaving.
Another Fuckhead Military officer turned politician.

Good Riddance.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Thank goodness for the Hometown forums.

I should've checked here earlier, as it's clear
you all posted the news of Representative "Muh Principles"
declaring he won't run again before I saw it in my news feed.

I didn't see this in GD.

Thank you Wisconsin, for handing Gallagher's ass to him regarding
his lame excuse about not holding treasonous Mayorkas accountable!

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Makes me wonder what other kind of shit he has been pulling behind the scene in past years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#11]
He’s a WEF guy and has Klaus Schwab marching orders.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chipper44mag:
At least he's quitting. Not seeking reelection.
View Quote

Watch him in the near future…see if he gets a cushy private sector job, for the “ great work he did”!
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Was a dick today too…what a dick!
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#14]
He's supposed to be representing his constituency, not his own egocentric values.  I hope he feels all fuzzy inside for acting the fool.  Too bad he's going to be around till the next elections.  I wonder what he'll sell out on next?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#15]
He has received money in the past from a Jewish group that Mayorkas is involved in.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#16]
So what did the jackass do yesterday?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I routinely attend Outgamie County GOP meetings and have not liked Gallagher from the start. The older crowd adored him because he it a veteran and 'has an electable look to him".

I've been attending these meetings for nearly a decade and whenever he was there to speak he came across as a pompous dick that is always correct in his thinking. The last straw for me with him was him having a hand in John Muir getting fired at WTAQ for daring to ask him a few tough questions and calling him out on some of his votes in congress.

A few fellow Gen-X age folks I know from the meetings have suggested I throw my hat in the ring now that he has announced he is not seeking re-election. Fuck that. I'm too poor, not a veteran, not a doctor or lawyer, too ugly, and too regular.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Quiganomics:
I routinely attend Outgamie County GOP meetings and have not liked Gallagher from the start. The older crowd adored him because he it a veteran and 'has an electable look to him".

I've been attending these meetings for nearly a decade and whenever he was there to speak he came across as a pompous dick that is always correct in his thinking. The last straw for me with him was him having a hand in John Muir getting fired at WTAQ for daring to ask him a few tough questions and calling him out on some of his votes in congress.

A few fellow Gen-X age folks I know from the meetings have suggested I throw my hat in the ring now that he has announced he is not seeking re-election. Fuck that. I'm too poor, not a veteran, not a doctor or lawyer, too ugly, and too regular.
View Quote

But you make great BBQ.....So you get my vote.

And Veteran status in politics means jack shit. Look at McCain....That one eyed SEAL dude....SECDEF Austin....The list is long
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Harv24:

And Veteran status in politics means jack shit. Look at McCain....That one eyed SEAL dude....SECDEF Austin....The list is long
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Military Service is nice, but leftists are in the Military to.
It's your courage to state your beliefs that gets respect.
And Congress needs to eat better!
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:50:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rfb45colt] [#20]

I'm too poor, not a veteran, not a doctor or lawyer, too ugly, and too regular.
View Quote

Which is exactly what is needed. Regular people to represent .... (drum roll) ... regular people. Not elitists...
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:58:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kapusta] [#21]
Unfortunately, we have the best gov't. money can buy.  My question is why do lobbyists even exist?  They're only function is as the bag man between the bribe money and the politicians.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:48:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Quiganomics] [#22]
Originally Posted By rfb45colt:

Which is exactly what is needed. Regular people to represent .... (drum roll) ... regular people. Not elitists...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rfb45colt:

I'm too poor, not a veteran, not a doctor or lawyer, too ugly, and too regular.

You forgot the too poor part. I'd get crushed based on that alone. And ugly.

Need either money or looks to get elected, I have neither.

I'm just a poor, ugly bastard that loves guns, freedom, alcohol, and bbq that doesn't like most people. I like to get involved in the back end of things but in no way am I electable.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#23]
We could start a club.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#24]
What a piece of shit. Now he's resigning early. Won't take much and the Dems will be able to ram through a bunch of bull shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Watch this fucker down the road.... he'll be a millionaire... He got a ticket to be in the club.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Watch this fucker down the road.... he'll be a millionaire... He got a ticket to be in the club.
View Quote

Just voted Swamp
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Fuck Gallagher. Met him several years ago at an Outagamie GOP meeting when he was running for his seat, he was a complete douchebag then and an even bigger one now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:23:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Righteous] [#29]
Fuck Gallagher. Met him several years ago at an Outagamie GOP meeting when he was running for his seat, he was a complete douchebag then and an even bigger one now.
View Quote

i posted in a thread in GD and was questioned about my dislike of the guy. Harv called it with the ex-military officer thing. That doesn't mean jack to me anymore.

Gallagher has always come across as a smarmy, egotistical douche; not as someone you havd at a backyard BBQ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top