Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2022 2:42:24 PM EDT
Well she lost. She didn't stand a chance because of that third name.
Digney Fignus - The Girl With the Curious Hand
She looked a lot nicer in the 1980s. Yeah that's her.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll never forgive Scott Brown for moving here and losing to Shaheen.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
When she was a Boston news reporter she was still quite attractive. Age has not been kind to her lately.

In any case both she and her Husband are carpetbaggers and do not belong representing people in NH!!

They will probably find another state to run in for the next election!
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll forgive him for losing!

He is a piece of shit!

He attended a GOAL Christmas party and got a lot of support for MA gun owners. Once elected, he was no longer a friend of the 2nd A!

Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He is a piece of shit!

He attended a GOAL Christmas party and got a lot of support for MA gun owners. Once elected, he was no longer a friend of the 2nd A!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a piece of shit!

Good point. I'm convinced it was his record on guns that cost him the election. A asked him about gun rights on the Howie Carr show when he was running and he gave me a non-answer answer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Scott Brown was an easily unlikable person. He was actually very good at it too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I just assumed she was a democrat when I saw her signs because of the hyphenated name. Had no idea she was the wife of that tool, lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top