Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2020 6:17:10 PM EDT
Anyone know if something is going on at GSP or a way to find out? I’ve seen 3 navy planes fly over to land at GSP in the last 20 minutes. I’ve never seen (or paid attention to) a military plane headed there.
It’s interesting with everything going on.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll tell you what's going on: IT'S HAPPENING. That's what's going on.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Number 4 just flew over.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Its nothing. Those Navy P8 planes that look like a windowless 737s are just practicing low level touch and go landings. They've been doing that at Columbia Metro for months. Nothing to be concerned about citizen.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its nothing. Those Navy P8 planes that look like a windowless 737s are just practicing low level touch and go landings. They've been doing that at Columbia Metro for months. Nothing to be concerned about citizen.
View Quote

Now pick up that can.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I've seen the Navy plane touch and go quite a few times at GSP lately. This isn't anything new. They do the same thing at Lockheed consistently with different planes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I live directly under their path.  Ive noticed a few over the past few months.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I’m apparently not observant to the types of planes that go over. We just happened to be eating outside and noticed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top