Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
So another suit challenging sensitive places? Specifically the "opt in" law for private property?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I would be interested in hearing from some of the attorneys here, what they think of Paul Cambria's filing?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Paul Cambria is a top notch attorney who has handled a lot of high profile yet sometimes unpopular defendants and cases
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's a bit verbose in places but it's a well-plead Complaint.  This and Nolo's are the best I've seen by far.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's a bit verbose in places but it's a well-plead Complaint.  This and Nolo's are the best I've seen by far.
View Quote

That’s good to hear
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#8]
it's not bad.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I expect the Democrats threw all the shit against the wall they could muster and would be satisfied (for now) with whatever sticks, knowing they could blame the evil Republicans/Conservative Gun Owners, Courts, and the obligatory blame on the NRA.

Honestly and sincerely I hope the State makes it so fucking hard to even buy a box of .22's or be denied the Right to buy a new 10/22 that every Gun owner in NY screams all the way to the Ballot Box...But they won't.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:10:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Honestly and sincerely I hope the State makes it so fucking hard to even buy a box of .22's or be denied the Right to buy a new 10/22 that every Gun owner in NY screams all the way to the Ballot Box...But they won't.  
View Quote
It didn't work in California. They keep voting the same idiots in over and over again. Now their citizens are fleeing and bringing their voting patterns with them

And something to watch for here in New York. According to Mark W. Smith on the Four Boxes Diner YouTube channel, California has passed SB1327 that changes their Code of Civil Procedure in relation to challenges to firearms laws. Plaintiffs will now be responsible for defense costs paid by the state if any part of a challenge to firearms laws is not a win. In his example, plaintiffs challenge a firearms law on five points. Four are successful and one is a loss. The plaintiffs have to pay the state even though it is technically a "win" because of the one "loss". I am sure New York will go for that too since it will basically shut down challenges to gun laws making them too expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top