Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 7:11:17 PM EDT
Done..... again
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 7:35:56 PM EDT
Not like either of them care about facts but letter has been sent.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:52:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2021 3:53:25 AM EDT by Deadmeat99]
As I brought up in the AB286 thread, don't just fill out your details and click send. These generic form emails do little. Personalize the email, change the subject line, change the body of the email to include reasons how or why this anti-gun legislation will affect you. Put a little bit of effort into it and your communication will have more impact.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:40:46 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Deadmeat99:
As I brought up in the AB286 thread, don't just fill out your details and click send. These generic form emails do little. Personalize the email, change the subject line, change the body of the email to include reasons how or why this anti-gun legislation will affect you. Put a little bit of effort into it and your communication will have more impact.
View Quote

I'm not at all trying to be snarky here or a Gloomy Gus but, do you honestly believe that?  Considering who these emails are going to, will any emails sway their thinking?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:21:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Deadmeat99:
View Quote

They never see these letters.  They are sorted by some staffer as an opinion for or against and that is all.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:35:48 AM EDT
Done and donated.
Tom
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:51:12 PM EDT
Done
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:09:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AL-BOB:

I'm not at all trying to be snarky here or a Gloomy Gus but, do you honestly believe that?  Considering who these emails are going to, will any emails sway their thinking?
View Quote

just click the zero-effort strongly worded form email and be done I guess
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 7:12:28 PM EDT
Done and passed on.
Top Top