Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2020 11:19:48 AM EDT
https://www.ammoland.com/2020/10/nj-gun-owner-trusts-police-gets-arrested-charged-home-raided/

Good thing I only have the Jeep serviced by our dealer!

I remember when I once subscribed to Shotgun News there was a small ad that appeared that said, just file this part a little and you can have a full auto Glock. I laughed and thought, talk about entrapment.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#1]
This ad ran in SGN for years.  There was a thread in GD a few years back where Osprey21 said he met the guy and he/it was legit
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This ad ran in SGN for years.  There was a thread in GD a few years back where Osprey21 said he met the guy and he/it was legit
https://s3.amazonaws.com/mgm-content/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2017/04/30/6776770_03_pre_81_ar15_drop_in_auto_sear_640.jpg
View Quote

He was eventually arrested and convicted: https://cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca6/12-2205/12-2205-2013-05-29.pdf
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/mgm-content/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2017/04/30/6776770_03_pre_81_ar15_drop_in_auto_sear_640.jpg
View Quote

Currently, in the Firearms News (formally SGN) there are a couple similar ads, hellfire trigger and gat-trigger, both legal in all 50 states!! LoL.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Yes,  that was mentioned as well.  It's amazing how long he/lasted.  I read SGN religiously through the 80's and 90's and always remember his ad.
There was a lot of questionable shit "back in the day" , hardware store silencer plans,  full auto magnet jigs, etc...
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Currently, in the Firearms News (formally SGN) there are a couple similar ads, hellfire trigger and gat-trigger, both legal in all 50 states!! LoL.
View Quote

Do you remember the little fold over catalogs that sold all that stuff.  They aways had the exploding ammo and other novelties
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you remember the little fold over catalogs that sold all that stuff.  They aways had the exploding ammo and other novelties
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember (but not revealing my age).

Link Posted: 10/27/2020 4:27:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup! Switch blades and belly punchers too!
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember the $259 M14 kits (minus receiver) and MK-Arms.....{sigh}
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes,  that was mentioned as well.  It's amazing how long he/lasted.  I read SGN religiously through the 80's and 90's and always remember his ad.
There was a lot of questionable shit "back in the day" , hardware store silencer plans,  full auto magnet jigs, etc...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think everybody just ASSUMED he was a BATFE Plant all along
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top