Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 8:44:18 PM EDT
Fort Myers Gun Show, any good? thinking about stopping by this coming weekend, do they allow private sales?
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#1]
The last time I was there was pre covid.
At that time, private sales from individuals was allowed.  No more private sales from vendors.
If you are looking for AR stuff, that's the place to be.  IMHO there aren't good deals like it was years ago.  Shoot Straight owns the show.
$12 admission, $5 to park.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't been there in 2 or 3 years. I may go just to remind myself why I don't go to gun shows anymore.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#4]
does not sound too promising....
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The last time I was there was pre covid.
At that time, private sales from individuals was allowed.  No more private sales from vendors.
If you are looking for AR stuff, that's the place to be.  IMHO there aren't good deals like it was years ago.  Shoot Straight owns the show.
$12 admission, $5 to park.
View Quote

Considering deals are rare, and there are a number of competing gun shows that are cheaper, this will keep me away.  I used to go for powder but by the time I pay to get in I might as well pay Hazmat.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I haven't been there since we (Rogue Armory) closed-down our gun show business at the Ft Myers show.
View Quote
Reminds me....the Guy that would walk around wearing a t-shirt $17 is too much!.

Every show.

I haven't been in 2-3 years. No private sales tables is the death knell for me. The only redeeming quality for the gun show would be having the chance to fondle whatever you are interested in purchasing online.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Haven't been there in 2 or 3 years. I may go just to remind myself why I don't go to gun shows anymore.
View Quote
Trust me. That is exactly what will happen. The last time I went, there was nothing (and I mean nothing) that you couldn't get cheaper other places. I am not a Shoot Straight hater, but I believe they basically ruined the Suncoast shows.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s a fine show. See a lot, have a beer, don’t hate just to be cutting-edge
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top