Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2021 1:11:40 PM EDT
...when Floyd trial comes to its inevitable conclusion?

Pistol permits are not valid here for mere mortals. Pepper spray? Hammer? Baseball bat?

List your ideas.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

List your ideas.
View Quote
Large BLM sign on the front lawn or this one that is rather popular in my area:

Perhaps a rainbow flag as well for added emphasis There is no law I am aware of (yet) the prohibits you from projecting yourself as believing in something you do not in order to fool others (cannot think of the exact word for it). Not really impersonation. Kind of like the geeky guy who joins feminist groups and claims to support their hatred of men because he really wants to get laid by the women in the group.

UPDATE: I think the term "feigning support" is what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/ee/b1/21eeb13d85ccdd5b220f0785c98b1fb5.jpg

Perhaps a rainbow flag as well for added emphasis There is no law I am aware of (yet) the prohibits you from projecting yourself as believing in something you do not in order to fool others (cannot think of the exact word for it). Not really impersonation. Kind of like the geeky guy who joins feminist groups and claims to support their hatred of men because he really wants to get laid by the women in the group.

View Quote

That sign on your lawn is an invitation for ME to vandalize it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That sign on your lawn is an invitation for ME to vandalize it.
View Quote
You would have a field day in my area. Although some people might consider it poaching, putting one of these signs up would be in the same spirit:

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
A knife is not really a self-defense weapon. Sure you can kill someone and easily. But that's about it.

Link Posted: 3/13/2021 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/ee/b1/21eeb13d85ccdd5b220f0785c98b1fb5.jpg

View Quote

What about the "No Guns in this Home" line?  
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Where a condom, always wear a condom!
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Large can of wasp spray
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Large can of wasp spray
View Quote
...and a lighter
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#11]
The lighter would make it a double dangerous super device!  Since you've gone that far, you might as well duct tape a pencil to the can because no self respecting flame thrower is complete without a bayonet.  Oh and I think "WASP" spray is now considered racist so youll have to use something else, something less offensive..... and that doesn't hurt the environment.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#12]
If I have to travel into the now shit hole of a city I make sure I always carry the tooth brush I sharpened into a dagger.  Or just lose your id and abs become an illegal then gosh you don’t need to defend yourself lol NY does not like law abiding citizens
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Large can of wasp spray
View Quote

What about Catholics?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What about Catholics?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Large can of wasp spray

What about Catholics?

Now that is fucking funny
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What about Catholics?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Large can of wasp spray
What about Catholics?
I wonder if they even still teach the term WASP and the meaning in school. We learned it in history back in elementary school of all places (early 70's - and even learned the 2nd Amendment was an individual right which looking back is hard to believe it was in metro NYC). I honestly did not grasp the full meaning of the term and did not even realize it applied to me. Most of my classmates were either Jewish or Irish/Italian/Catholic. I was the minority English/Welsh/German/Protestant (which my Ancestry DNA test startlingly backs up). The lesson was pretty much pointing a finger at me I guess
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top