User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2021 12:08:19 PM EDT
Hello all.

Wanted to ask what the metal detector deployments were at:

Coke Museum
Stone Mountain
Aquarium

I plan on CWP carrying unless detectors are in use.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
A quarium has them
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Aquarium definitely has metal detectors, but Stone Mountain is gtg. Not really sure why anyone would go there, though, unless they wanted to hike/bike the trails.

They're charging $20 to rent small square of lawn to sit on for the laser light show, and that's in addition to the $20 parking fee to get thru the gate.

https://www.stonemountainpark.com/Activities/Shows-Entertainment/Lasershow
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aquarium definitely has metal detectors, but Stone Mountain is gtg. Not really sure why anyone would go there, though, unless they wanted to hike/bike the trails.

They're charging $20 to rent small square of lawn to sit on for the laser light show, and that's in addition to the $20 parking fee to get thru the gate.

https://www.stonemountainpark.com/Activities/Shows-Entertainment/Lasershow
View Quote

Unfortunately, that's become common with outdoor shows.  Hopefully it'll go back to normal soon.  

We went to the laser show several years ago and I have to say, it was pretty impressive.  I'd like to see it again now that I live near it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Doubt there are any at the Zoo or Cyclorama if you decide to hit those up as well. Been a few years since I've been there, so don't know for sure.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doubt there are any at the Zoo or Cyclorama if you decide to hit those up as well. Been a few years since I've been there, so don't know for sure.
View Quote

Zoo is gtg as well. Was just there a couple months ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top