Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2021 3:27:06 AM EDT
Anyone visited their office?  I understand there's a sales room.  Been wondering if it's worth dropping in to see all the expensive nylon...
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Never visited, they are a top notch company however.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Not much to see.  More of a larger room with kits on display.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not much to see.  More of a larger room with kits on display.
View Quote

Ah. Well that's a bummer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone visited their office?  I understand there's a sales room.  Been wondering if it's worth dropping in to see all the expensive nylon...
View Quote

Yes, it's my understanding they only allowed LE and .mil inside but that may have changed. It's not large but they have a good assortment of their clothing lines, cell tags, and the most popular carriers assembled and on dummys. They'll offer you a water, soda or beer while you wait. If you want to look at something they'll grab it and bring it up. I've been through through warehouse many times but now they've moved it across the street so that's not happen again.

Good dudes and great kit!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 12:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You can just pull up and be admitted, and they'll help you out with anything that they sell to civilians that they have in stock.

It's basically a room with a couple things in it, but they'll probably walk you through the warehouse and have you try on whatever you're looking at buying.

Don't expect much extras, it's great gear, but they are supreme bootlickers, they don't make their money from civilian sales, it's mostly all govt contracts, and you're just there to grab what you can.

That said, I own a belt system and a strandhögg PC from them, with lots of pockets and such, and they're fantastic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top