Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2023 6:13:36 PM EDT
Sig Sauer Academy is having a Stop The Bleed month and hosting free classes on May 31st and June 3rd.

Three hour classes. Figured there would be some interest here.

Stop the bleed / Sig Sauer Academy
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sig Sauer Academy is having a Stop The Bleed month and hosting free classes on May 31st and June 3rd.

Three hour classes. Figured there would be some interest here.

Stop the bleed / Sig Sauer Academy
View Quote

Registered, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]
registered
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Y’all are making me proud.

Myself, wife and several friends signed up already.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]
My son and I will be in the 5-8 class.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My son and I will be in the 5-8 class.
View Quote

@inGobwetrust

What day?
I’m in the 5/31 class from 5-8pm.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@inGobwetrust

What day?
I’m in the 5/31 class from 5-8pm.
View Quote

Same.  Look forward to meeting you!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:59:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm taking the 5/31 9-12 two hour and some ride down from the North Country.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]
This would be pretty interesting since I'm on high dose coumadin...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Great course that everyone should have. They should be teaching this in schools.

Also everyone should have a couple of These and know how to use them in addition to a couple of 5-10+ pound ABC extinguishers. Know the difference and how to use each type. Also, know where all the utility (water, electricity, gas, oil, sewer) lines and shut offs are in/around your homes and have easy access to them and know how to shut them off. Also make sure your Smoke and CO detectors are newer than 10 years old and change the batteries at least once a year.

You are your own first responder for yourself, your family and friends.

This man saved anothers life with no equipment but the knowledge and willpower to act:

This "man" cried like a bitch while he watched himself bleed out despite having the knowledge and equipment available to help himself:

Knowledge will take you far and having the ability to act under stress will take you even farther!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#11]
@PreemptiveStrike Excellent examples!
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Beautiful ride down from the North Country, hope to see a couple of ya at the early class!
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Was good seeing a few other NH Arfcommers out in the wild last night.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#14]
@inGobwetrust

Good seeing you again. Sorry we couldn’t stick around after. Have a sick kid at home the in-laws we’re watching for us.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#15]
@steve8140

We’ll catch up eventually.  Hopefully we’ll have a NH Hometown shoot at some point.  Hope your child is feeling better.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]
For people that took the class what did you think of it?

This is a great gateway into being your own first responder and just one aspect of being prepared mentally and physically as well as having the right equipment for different tasks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
For people that took the class what did you think of it?

This is a great gateway into being your own first responder and just one aspect of being prepared mentally and physically as well as having the right equipment for different tasks.
View Quote

it was pretty basic, but a good training.

I think I might take the Trauma Managment Course at Sig, seems like it would be a good 1-day class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top