Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2022 10:40:29 PM EDT
All right so I bought this package two years ago but I can't go cause of work, nobody in my extended family can go (work, health, already been, lost job during the fake pandemic etc) so I figured id give it away to someone pro-2A instead of letting it goto waste.

They leave from Miami I think. The trip package expires at the end of April iirc.

Tomorrow I will call the company to get more details, find out what dates are available, coof restrictions etc
This is a package for two adults.  Don't know what to expect really, I have never traveled with this cruise company (or any cruise), if anyone here has experience with this company please post in the thread.

If I get more than one application it will be decided by random drawing.

https://www.grandcaribbeancruises.com/

description:

* 2 Night Cruise for two aboard the Grand Classica to a tropical Bahamian Island port, with all your meals, entertainment and activities included onboard.

>>>>>>>>>>>> added 23 Jan Sun

Allrighty I called to get more details:

3 day 2 nights, starting at a resort at Ft Lauderdale or Orlando (your choice)
then departs from the port of West Palm Beach destination Freeport

Bahamas Paradise cruise line, the ship is named the Grand Classica
you will be given a $500 dining and entertainment coupon, this doesn't cover booze.

Must bring a passport or original birth certificate
Must be fully vaxxed (2 shots)
must book departure before  may 9th

Extra fees:
first night hotel & resort fee of $16
cruise fee $13.90 per person per night
$25 ticket transfer fee which I will pay for, you can pay me back half after the cruise.
If you are parking your car at the dock there is a $22 per day parking fee so its best to take an uber/lyft

If you have any other questions I, send a PM and I'll call them Monday
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Sent you a PM
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
This sounds like a Timeshare scam thing..
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
bump w details
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top