Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2020 2:42:26 AM EDT
I’m not sure if I can post this here, if not, let me know where it’s ok. We are just opening here in AZ.

In response to this bulls*t from the Democrats....are offering FREE ASSAULT RIFLES to clients of our new 556 Realty firm in AZ in 2020. Check us out at www.556Realty.com and share the love. Thanks

Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Great way to get an FN Scar without crying about the cost  .
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Are we talking an actual assault rifle, or just an Semi auto?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Lets not get silly ,you know it will be a semi auto. The term Assault rifle is always abused . Are there any used real Assault rifles under $12000.00 ? Full auto weapons became a rich mans game on May 19, 1986  
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lets not get silly ,you know it will be a semi auto. The term Assault rifle is always abused . Are there any used real Assault rifles under $12000.00 ? Full auto weapons became a rich mans game on May 19, 1986  
View Quote
I know but one could hope
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice, I like it
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I know but one could hope
View Quote
Hope in one hand and shit in the other ,and see which fills up first .
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 2:47:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
As you all know the term Assault Rifle is just to PISS OFF the liberals. Of course it's a semi-auto, unless you buy a 5 million dollar property then you can have whatever you want, within reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top