Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2017 12:23:25 PM EDT
Can I get recommendations for FFL's near the Elgin area please? The one I used to use is sadly no longer with us....
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Mike Losacco.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Jrk Enterprises
39 N Western Ave
Carpentersville, IL 60110
847-701-5324

He is $22 per gun $10 per additional.

No extra charge from Individuals

Good guy as well.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mike Losacco.

You're welcome.
View Quote
@marksman14

I think I know this guy. Can you tell me more about him?

-efxguy
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@marksman14

I think I know this guy. Can you tell me more about him?

-efxguy
View Quote
http://mikelosacco.biz/

Aside from the fact that he's a damn good FFL, not sure what else to tell you about him
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://mikelosacco.biz/

Aside from the fact that he's a damn good FFL, not sure what else to tell you about him
View Quote
+1 for Mike, although he is in West Chicago
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 3:05:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Semper Fi Supply, South Elgin, great folks to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Semper Fi Supply, South Elgin, great folks to deal with.
View Quote
Have you been there lately?   Thought I read they might have closed earlier in the year but I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Have you been there lately?   Thought I read they might have closed earlier in the year but I don't know.
View Quote
I just checked my records, late time I was there was March/April 2017, so I have not been there lately... I sure hope he did not close, that would be a bummer!
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just checked my records, late time I was there was March/April 2017, so I have not been there lately... I sure hope he did not close, that would be a bummer!
View Quote
Thought I recall reading  the owner (Jeremiah?) may have passed away in June and they were closed for a while.   I used to speak with them at Kane County show, but they have not been there this season.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thought I recall reading  the owner (Jeremiah?) may have passed away in June and they were closed for a while.   I used to speak with them at Kane County show, but they have not been there this season.
View Quote
This really sucks (and I feel like an asshole for not knowing), but it does seem that Jeremiah did in fact pass away. Very sorry to learn this news... :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top