Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2018 11:56:33 AM EDT
Great dealings with a small FFL shop in Fort Fairfield.

Ran from a shop by a Gentleman named Bob and his son. They offer dealer cost on most firearms, NO MARKUP. Ive even called them for a price to see what another dealership was giving me for mark up. Bob is a hell of a guy who has vast experience with all firearm types. His Son seems to do all of the AR builds as well as helping customers find/make ammo, and also has a seasonal range out to 800 yards behind his house. Even if to inquire about prices, they are great people to deal with. They recently helped me find an R-15 in 30 Rem AR for a steal.

Bobs Sport shop - 207-472-3050

His son (Bob as well) contact number - 207-551-0585
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Does he carry any inventory?  I know exactly where his shop is over on Main St.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 4:55:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does he carry any inventory?  I know exactly where his shop is over on Main St.
View Quote
No he doesn't carry an inventory or well should I say didn't.  His auto repair shop that he ran his FFL out of burned down a few months ago.  When I say burned down its just a hole in the ground now on Main Street.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Yikes. That sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top