Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2021 11:06:00 AM EDT
The FFX school board is well known as having an extremist “woke” / left ideology.

They just sent me this “survey” (please take it if you can).  

Survey seems designed to 1) support their Woke agenda and 2) push for indoctrination of our kids into CRT bs.

Here is the survey:

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6322435/FCPS-Equity-Round1

EDIT:  See my post at the bottom of this page.  Fairfax has been caught in a lie.  

- They already used funds to buy the CRT curriculum back in March, but, in bad faith, are only seeking parents opinion now.

These people must be voted out!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
That survey is crafted in such a way that no matter how you respond it will appear you approve of critical race theory bing forced down your kid’s throat.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Any reason you have to be as honest with them as they are dishonest with us?

Nah.  Put down the answers you feel are correct and then tell them anything you want about who you are, where you are from, what your beliefs are.

That's what they intend to do to the kids - lie to them about history.  Lie to them about life.  Lie to them about the real world.  Screw up their heads and their futures.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The left clings to its 'victim training' mantra.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That survey is crafted in such a way that no matter how you respond it will appear you approve of critical race theory bing forced down your kid's throat.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I've tried twice to look at the survey, but both times I get the Alchemer page but it tells me that the survey is not available. WTF?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That survey is crafted in such a way that no matter how you respond it will appear you approve of critical race theory bing forced down your kid’s throat.
View Quote

Agreed.  Horribly designed survey if you actually want to learn anything.

My inner data scientist went off to have a stiff drink after reading it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That survey is crafted in such a way that no matter how you respond it will appear you approve of critical race theory bing forced down your kid's throat.

This.

x2. I tried taking the survey, but it is clear to me that this is designed to rationalize them cramming CRT down our kids’ throats either way.  It would be better that nobody take the survey so they don’t have the numbers to claim that they have “broad support” for this agenda.  

F-ing commies!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks men!

I appreciate all of you trying to look at that BS survey.  I agree with you who said it’s clearly driven only to achieve their desired result (and in that respect, it is not a survey at all).

The only hope I have for Fairfax is this:

- anger over the botched Covid response leads to the entire school board being voted out.

Problem is: the NOVA voters will simply elect different demo-rats with terrible ideas.  

By the way:  Bill and Melinda Gates are behind much of this education “reform” BS, including CRT.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is a snippet from a lib forum I sometimes lurk on:

“ . . .  I found an interesting Article about Gates Foundation’s involvement in reform or revolution Math education in public schools.
“ Take for example the recent educational program called “a pathway to equitable math instruction.” The program is backed financially by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; it counts among its partners the Lawrence Hall of Science at UC Berkeley, the California Math project, the Association of California School Administrators, and the Los Angeles County Office of Education, among others; and it was recently sent to Oregon teachers by the state’s Department of Education.

The program argues that “white supremacy culture shows up in the classroom when the focus is on getting the ‘right’ answer” or when students are required to show their work, while stipulating that the very “concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false”. The main goal of the program is “to dis https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/there-is-no-such-thing-as-white-math mantle racism in mathematics instruction” with the expressly political aim of engaging “the sociopolitical turn in all aspects of education, including mathematics.”.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/there-is-no-such-thing-as-white-math
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/there-is-no-such-thing-as-white-math
View Quote

So that's where Bari Weiss resurfaced.  

I have mixed thoughts on her as a journalist. She CAN do good work, but she falls in the dish it out but can't take it category.

I hope her exit from the nytimes was an epiphany moment for her.  The fact is, we need more good journalists challenging the false narratives.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Done, most questions I didn't answer until the second half of the survey.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I just discovered this: the  “loaded question” survey I posted is explained here:

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-bureaucrats-map-out-anti-racist-reeducation-plan-opinion-1590045

Here is an excerpt:

“What Brabrand didn't tell parents: the survey was just a pretense, according to documents we've unearthed.

Almost two months ago, on March 11, Fairfax County Public Schools finalized a contract with the co-creators of the survey—the Leadership Academy, a consulting outfit based in Long Island City, N.Y. The agreement's "Pricing Schedule" lays out a four-year plan to improve the "competencies" of all FCPS employees, including administrators, principals, teachers and staff. The district agreed to spend taxpayer dollars on "simulations," "full time sessions," "follow-up coaching" and "retreats" on "equity," "anti-racism," "cultural responsiveness" and other buzzwords for the controversial ideology of critical race theory that categorizes people according to the color of their skin.”

“All told, the "Pricing Schedule" includes 21 items that lay out details for its reeducation plan. They include "Executive Coaching" at a rate of $6,700 per leader or a small group of five executives for $12,100, and "Coaching for Equitable Practice," starting at $21,200 for 15 participants.”

If the school district purchased the bare minimum on this shopping list, the tab would be $702,700, but the actual price tag could easily run into the millions of dollars.

Elected in 2019, Fairfax County's 12 school board members, all endorsed by the Democratic Party, took office on January 1, 2020. Just days later, at their first board meeting, they declared they would battle "hate and bias in our curriculum."

A mere two months later, in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, the FCPS Office of Procurement staff issued a sweeping "Request for Proposals" for "Leadership Development Training." In fact, the county planned to provide training for "all employees over time." In October, the district paid Leadership Academy $21,000 for its services. In December, we have learned, the board's Governance Committee quietly met to discuss ditching the controversial issues policy so teachers can get around requirements that they "remain impartial" on controversial issues, and instead—with the change—"take a clear position" on "matters of contemporary controversy," as part of a new "Anti-Racism and Anti-Bias Education Policy." The recommendations included hiring a list of consultants, including Leadership Academy and The Equity Collaborative (known for high-priced consulting in neighboring Loudoun County), and issuing a "Letter of Reckoning with Racism."

Yet in a growing number of school districts across the country, things are upended, and indoctrination schemes are being carved out for our schools, hidden from public view. Districts like Fairfax County are a bellwether, offering a cautionary tale into how educrats and activists are hijacking school systems to hold our country's children hostage and infuse them with their divisive indoctrination.

That's why we joined forces with other mothers at Parents Defending Education, a new national organization empowering parents to expose and challenge indoctrination efforts at schools districts nationwide. To better understand what led to the rollout of this extraordinary survey, parents spent hours poring over documents and interviewing anonymous sources who fear retaliation.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top