Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2023 12:51:59 AM EDT
I was in NW AR last weekend and noticed Eureka Gun and Pawn on 62 HWY in Eureka Springs.

Local paper indicates he is up against a big fight from the local cat herders and tie-dye mafia. His FFL is being held up by the local gov or something.

I picked up a 500 pack of CCI-SV and the ammo prices were not bad.

Thought I would post up the info in case other folks want to stop by to show support, buy some ammo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Since we booked a room in the area, going to go look this guy up. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
We did swing by that weekend and talk to them. Bought a box of ammo. They still didn't have an FFL because they still couldn't get a business license.

Posted about it on the only social media I really inhabit anymore, which is MeWe. They really are suffering some San Fran level stupidity, hysterics at zoning meetings, stonewalling by committees, etc.

Wild. Support em if you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top