Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 7:07:49 PM EDT
I received a reply to the email that I sent to Hawley supporting him in his stance on the elections. He stated that the Democrats protested the elections in 2000,2004 and 2016 and the main Democrats and the news media praised them. Strange how they have so much to cry about Hawley,Cruz and others.

Oh by the way I noticed today that our Rino Blunt was right among the Democrat elite with his speech at the inauguration.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I received a reply to the email that I sent to Hawley supporting him in his stance on the elections. He stated that the Democrats protested the elections in 2000,2004 and 2016 and the main Democrats and the news media praised them. Strange how they have so much to cry about Hawley,Cruz and others.

Oh by the way I noticed today that our Rino Blunt was right among the Democrat elite with his speech at the inauguration.
View Quote
Are there any links showing this aside from maybe Fox news?

I'd love to be able to share this...
But I know if I post it, I'm going to get, Whats your source... Naaa, naaa naaa.... meeee meee mee...

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

He'll be right there voting to impeach too...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are there any links showing this aside from maybe Fox news?

I'd love to be able to share this...
But I know if I post it, I'm going to get, Whats your source... Naaa, naaa naaa.... meeee meee mee...

View Quote

Here's a usa today article from '16.

Doesn't really matter though, this is all just a pissing match along party lines. They stopped caring about who they represent a long time ago. Every single one of them, Ds and Rs would welcome election interference as long as they keep their seats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top