Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2024 1:07:11 PM EDT
Saw this ad for Em Chamas Brazilian Steakhouse, and it made me think of the time we all went out to dinner.  I left KC 12 years ago, so It is literally probably 15 to 20 years ago.  I remember some great times of going out to eat at Buffalo wild wings, catching a movie together, every now and then, specifically “smoking aces”, and meet and shoot events at Chad’s and old school CMMG. We don’t do that very much here in Arkansas and I miss those times.  

Anyone remember going to Em Chamas Brazilian steakhouse in NKC? for all you can eat meats,  and I think it was literally $24 plus tax plus tip. Good times, and this FB add, made me think of it. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Scott.   I remember that Em Chamas get together.   That was the most grilled meat I have ever eaten.  
Did Buffalo Wild Wings in Raytown I think it was.  Also remember one at Zona Rosa.  

We were much more social back then.  We sure had some great shoots out at Chads.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:32:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Giltweasel] [#2]
StL side had some decent meetups too.

Only shot with local members at their places, but we had dinner at Tucker's off 55 a few times. Had 20-30  people at these meets.

Had a smaller I-44 corridor group that met in St. Clair for dinner too. I recall meeting once in Cuba and once at a BBQ place in Bourbon or Leasburg.

Heard of meets further south off 67, and maybe one in Troy?

Ought to get back in that habit.

I'm going to be setting up my range at home. When I get the toilet situation squared away I could see getting some informal shoots scheduled too.
Like @RJTCCW if Bob is still watching the forum.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:59:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Giltweasel] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:

I went there once. We ate at some little restaurant nearby, which I think was a pizza place. Hard to remember; that was 2010.

https://i.postimg.cc/jS89028S/2010-10-9-RJT-CCW-Shoot-50.jpg

View Quote

Little restaurant in St. Clair was Pizza Shack. Has been turned into a nursing care facility of some sort.

And I'm wearing one of those green shirts right now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunately, we missed that one.  Many good times going out for good food and shooting with friends. I recall many times at BWW.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SUB_MG:
Unfortunately, we missed that one.  Many good times going out for good food and shooting with friends. I recall many times at BWW.
View Quote

Yep, BWW was def the norm for a while with our group.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I know I hit one that was there….and shoots at Chad’s
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I was at the Em Chamas dinner! Off 64th and I-29.

Pretty sure I had Dental work done that day. I think I was on meds and don’t really remember too much about it. One of you guys was joking with me about having another team member pull a tooth out in the parking lot
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#10]
There was also a meet up at Outlaw Cigar once in pretty much the same area.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#11]
In gonna try and find a place to have a shoot this summer bro... The old shoots were epic !!
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Giltweasel:
StL side had some decent meetups too.

Only shot with local members at their places, but we had dinner at Tucker's off 55 a few times. Had 20-30  people at these meets.

Had a smaller I-44 corridor group that met in St. Clair for dinner too. I recall meeting once in Cuba and once at a BBQ place in Bourbon or Leasburg.

Heard of meets further south off 67, and maybe one in Troy?

Ought to get back in that habit.

I'm going to be setting up my range at home. When I get the toilet situation squared away I could see getting some informal shoots scheduled too.
Like @RJTCCW if Bob is still watching the forum.
View Quote

I was there for the Cuba meeting. I think it was at east office bar and grill. That's been a long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Y'all missed an opportunity to call it a Meat-Up.

/Giggle
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By kc215:
I know I hit one that was there….and shoots at Chad’s
View Quote

Chad was the shit😁😁
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By MGVINCE:
Hey Scott.   I remember that Em Chamas get together.   That was the most grilled meat I have ever eaten.  
Did Buffalo Wild Wings in Raytown I think it was.  Also remember one at Zona Rosa.  

We were much more social back then.  We sure had some great shoots out at Chads.
View Quote

I remember the Zona Rosa get together. It was at Granite City.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top